Type IIR 3-Ply Medical Mask
- 100% made in England
- ISO & EN compliant
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- Fluid resistant
- Latex free
- Non-woven Fabrics Outer Layer - Weight 30g;
- Intermediate Melt Blown Cloth - BFE ≥ 98% - Weight 25g;
- Non-woven Fabrics Inner Layer - Weight 20g
Instruction for use:
- Wash hands before use. Gently stretch the face mask and hold by the ear loops.
- Place the ear loops behind each ear. Press the nose clip to fit the bridge of your nose.
- Make sure the face mask covers your mouth and nose properly.
- Do not touch the mask surface while wearing.
- Remove the mask by removing the earloops.
- Full hand disinfection required after mask removal.
This product is suitable for professional and general use. Please dispose of the mask according to the medical waste disposal guidelines after using. Please note that this product is suitable for adults, not recommended for children. Single use ONLY. Do NOT use the mask if it is damaged.
The Association of Cities and Regions for Sustainable Resource Management has advised keeping contaminated waste in a double bag for 72 hours before disposing into general waste.