A&F KN95 PROTECTIVE MASK
A&F self-priming filter anti-particulate respirator disposable
- Bacteria and particulate filtering efficiency ≥ 95%
- CE marking
- EN 149:2001+A1:2009 GB2626-2006 KN95
- Sanitary standard: GB15979-2002
This product is suitable for protection against harmful particulate matter such as dust, PM2.5, haze, particulates, influenza, bacterial droplets, etc. This product has wind and cold protection.
Note that before use, the wearer must read and understand the instructions for use.
Recommended storage conditions:
humidity ＜80% non-corrosive gas and well-ventilated clean room
- Using superfine fiber electrostatic melt-blown cloth composite ES hot air cotton. PP spunbonded non-woven fabric. Form a four-layer filter layer to filter harmful substances more effectively, in line with the national standard KN95 level.
- Design 3D three-dimensional shape according to human face engineering, while ensuring closeness the breathing volume of the mask is increased, greatly improving the breathability and making breathing more comfortable.
How to wear
Open the mask the bridge of the nose on top. After wearing, press the bridge of the nose tightly.